And here are a few pictures from a DIFFERENT Halloween party with the Mothers and More group. They rented out a rec center that's associated with a Head Start program. The rec center puts out all the toys and cleans up afterwards. I took Alice and Will there to play.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Belated Halloween Picts
Hooray! I managed to beg a few pictures from Crystal of Alice in her costume at the Halloween Parade. A few members of my community mothers' group (Mothers and More) met up at a local nursing home and went trick-or-treating in a parade-like-manner. Alice was tired and didn't feel like exploring much until she learned you were supposed to put these shiny bits of candy into a bag. She likes filling bags. Ashley and Crystal came along, too, which made it WAY more fun for me. Thanks ladies! Here are the picts:
And here are a few pictures from a DIFFERENT Halloween party with the Mothers and More group. They rented out a rec center that's associated with a Head Start program. The rec center puts out all the toys and cleans up afterwards. I took Alice and Will there to play.
And here are a few pictures from a DIFFERENT Halloween party with the Mothers and More group. They rented out a rec center that's associated with a Head Start program. The rec center puts out all the toys and cleans up afterwards. I took Alice and Will there to play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment