Saturday, November 20, 2010
Alice's Friend
In Alice's preschool last week, their topic was friends and friendship. For show and tell they were asked to share something about one of their friends and possibly bring a picture, if they had one. Alice has several friends she loves (and asks) to play with countless times a day. I thought this would be a very easy show and tell. I mentally sorted through our pictures to see if we might have a picture of any friend she happened to choose. This girl surprised me yet again. I asked her, "Which friend would you like to talk about in show and tell?" She replied with a grin, "Wobert." And this is the picture she chose to share:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Seriously, these two turn my heart to mush.
ReplyDeleteSo glad that Robert's hair is getting fuzzy again!
How could she NOT choose him with that awesome sideways mohawk of light?? :)
ReplyDelete