Sunday, June 16, 2013

Bobby's Sunday Summary

Sorry I have not done this in a while.  Life has felt very busy lately, but today I have a bit of a breather. I don't have a lot to report.  James is teething again, which is making for some long nights.

Thursday and Friday nights we had 8 young men from Matton, Charleston and Effingham.  They were here for a Church youth conference.  They were amazingly well behaved, but wow those boys wear a lot of colone.  Our house still has a bit of the smell in it.

Friday night we had a barbecue with some friends.  It was Alice's idea to have it.  So that makes two out of the last three "parties" that we have had that have been initiated by Alice (not counting Birthday and other family events).  I think Alice is going to fill our social calendar a lot faster than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment