Apparently Robert is hitting the peak of his "cuteness" curve. He's the only one I talk about on the blog anymore :( Here's more cuteness:
Alice came home one day from school with a paper cut. Robert was completely in awe. "Paper CUT you? How? Show me how." Then he started trying to cut things and other people with paper. "Mom, can you show me how this works?" Well, yesterday afternoon, the boy is leafing through a magazine and gets a paper cut on his thumb. He looks at it for a second, "Hey. That paper cut me. I have a paper cut!" We oooh and aaah for him. I ask him, "Does it hurt?" He says, "No, not really." Then the cut starts to bleed a little and he says, "I was wrong! It does hurt! It hurts worse than dying!" One band-aid later and we're all fine.
Today, he was helping my neighbor and me make an evergreen wreath. He was in charge of the scissors, of course. These were the BIG scissors. He and Alice were playing around and singing when suddenly he burst out with, "We're off to see the scissors, the wonderful scissors of Oz. I'm the scissors of Oz!" and he burst out laughing. Then he said, "I'm the scissors of Oz. I can do anything. Well, I can do anything except eat beans."
It's true. The boy doesn't like beans.
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"I was wrong! It hurts worse than dying!" <-- my new favorite phrase!
ReplyDelete"I'm the scissors of Oz. I can do anything. Well, except eat beans." <-- my new second favorite phrase!
That is indeed a cute boy!