I'm currently 32% fluent in Spanish.
How they calculated my language proficiency with TWO significant digits, I'll never know.
I'm learning through the DuoLingo app on my new cell phone. It's fun to apply my brain to something like school again. It feels more like a game than school, though, so I find myself wanting to pull it out whenever I have a couple minutes to spare. So much temptation!
It's fun to bounce my rudimentary concept of the language with Bobby's knowledge of Brazilian Portugese. Alice is a fan, but Robert and James kinda groan and ask for "English only, please."
Anyway, learning a new language has finally become one of the things filling up that sliver of space that I gained when Robert started Kindergarten...10 weeks ago. Regular exercise is another one, weather permitting. Let's hope I find a new balance for the last portion of that space before the school year ends ;)
Sunday, November 8, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have a cell phone???!!!??
ReplyDeleteThis is the best news ever. Send me the number?
Now I want to try that app. What are you doing for regular exercise?
ReplyDeleteOoo, necesito practicar. Quieres practicar conmigo? :) Debo explorar este app. Parece bien. Y tienes un telefono celular nuevo? Que bueno!
ReplyDeleteI love that app!
ReplyDeleteI love that app!
ReplyDeleteI love that app!
ReplyDelete