James asks about packages at least 5 times a day. He keeps asking to check the porch for more packages. He leaves letters and pictures out front for the mailman and the delivery guy in the hopes that they will be pleased and bring us more packages. James' current superhero is a mail carrier.
I've got half a mind to scrounge the house for empty boxes and leave him some homemade packages on the porch during quiet time...bubble wrap, balloons, tic-tacs...doesn't take much to put this kid over the moon.
After the bedtime routine tonight, James came out by himself with one of his stalling questions...but this one wasn't just about stalling...
"For Christmas, I want Santa to come and leave us packages to open...I know he's not real *pause to suppress swelling emotion and rub his eyes*...but I want him to come."
Now I'm the one suppressing swelling emotions...
Wednesday, December 9, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well how can Grandma not do something about that??! Jamesey needs packages!!
ReplyDeletedid you get my package today?
ReplyDelete