Monday, March 5, 2018

Early Nap

The kids love spending time at Erin's house! Last Friday, they went over for dinner and had a sleepover with games and prizes and a movie. Matthew had enjoyed a late nap earlier that afternoon, so he was wide awake until 9:30pm or so. Erin tells me he woke up the next morning about 5am. Ugh. Way before the other kids, but only by 90 minutes. We have early risers. When I picked everyone up at 8:30, Matthew and James already seemed a little droopy. Just 30 minutes later, Matthew was snoring on our couch...
IMG_20180303_100013416
Snnnxxxxxxxxx.

 ...and James was having a meltdown in the locker room after swim lessons because I put his socks on in the wrong order. Dude. Tired, tired boys. It doesn't bother me much, though, because the sleepover allowed Bobby and me to go to dinner and see Black Panther in the theater...and sleep in Saturday morning...and gather my thoughts before collecting the kids. I had a brief respite before snapping into "Weekend Mom" mode. Such a luxury!

No comments:

Post a Comment