| One day, our dryer vent tube thingy tore off at the end. I hacked something together in a pinch that worked so-so, but knew I would need to take the dive and replace it entirely pretty soon. It LOOKED like an easy job. I couldn't think of ANYTHING that could go terribly wrong in the repair. And yet, *sigh*, it took me weeks before I got the courage to go pick up the parts and a couple weeks more to finally give it a go. Turns out, it WAS an easy job. And now we'll have a whole lot less humidity and lint in our laundry room bathroom. Now the garbage disposal needs to be replaced. That looks like a HORRIBLY difficult job...plumbing, electricity...I purchased the replacement disposal but *shudder* I think I'll need to watch a few YouTube tutorials before tackling that one. |
No comments:
Post a Comment