Sunday, November 18, 2007

Bobby's Sunday Summary

This week Alice has really taken to the whole walking thing. She is still finger walking but just like when she decided that sitting was so much better then that whole lying down thing she has now decided that she would rather be standing, or even better, walking to sitting. You can be on the floor playing with her and she will reach over and grab your fingers telling you that it is time to take her for a walk now. She has also realized that walking can take you places. She likes to walk to our bedroom because there is a big package of toilet paper back there that she can hit. She also likes to go to the bathroom to visit the baby in the mirror. What is more I think she finds it exciting to be going so quickly. Sometimes she will just squeal with delight when she is walking. It happened today at church in the gym as she chased after Spencer who was only crawling.[flv width="400" height="300"]http://evansfamily.powweb.com/movies/2007/AliceFingerWalk2.flv[/flv]

2 comments:

  1. I love the extreme close-up and heavy breathing at the end. I just want to snuggle her through the screen. :) Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cracks me up, too. I love how she lets me direct her away from the camera for a little while, but then she decides she wants to go back to Bobby. It's just pure Alice. If you listen closely, you can barely make out her most recent "word" of choice: owduh. She doesn't usually whisper it, though.

    ReplyDelete