Sunday, January 6, 2008

Bobby's Sunday Summary

I went back to work this week after a long and relaxing vacation. It was nice to go back. I was about ready to be done just sitting around, even though that is nice too at times. So my situation at work is a little bit interesting. The person I report to is not the person who is handing out my assignments. I think this is because they want me to report to someone local and not to someone in CA, but I could be wrong.

Well right before Christmas we finished up the previous project that we were working on. Then the person who knows what we are going to be doing next left to go home to India. We all got back from vacation at the same time but he caught the flu and is still off. So for the time being I am on my own trying to figure out what I should do with only the name of the project that I am going to be working on, I still have no idea what section of it I will be involved with.

On Friday Susan hosted a playgroup for Mothers and More. She was a bit nervous about it. We cleaned the house all over, and set up a bunch of treats for the kids. Well it turns out that she didn’t really need the treats at all. Everybody that showed up had an infant. There were almost no toddlers there either. The biggest commodity in our house was floor space to put the baby carrier down on.

And because we cannot write a post without involving Alice in some way here is a wonderful picture of her Susan took last night.

Untitled


5 comments:

  1. That picture is precious. With a smile and "come hither" pose like that, you're going start chasing off the boys when she's 2. You're in for a long one, I'm afraid.

    As an aside, is there anyway you could remove my last name from your list of links? I don't post my name in my blog, to prevent people (aka work) from doing a google search and reading it. Keeps it a little more anonymous. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) You can leave me as Julia, I should have clarified that I don't use my last name. Having you call me jcd1013 is weird! That sounds like a star constellation or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For those of you who might still be concerned. We have our entire web page set up so no search engine will index it and have had it that way from the beginning. Googaling, Yahooing or what ever else should not find our site in any way shape or form. If you do run across anything that is posted on the site that you would prefer us not to have there feel free to e-mail us and we will be happy to remove it for you ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect. I just tried to google myself and came up with nothing. You can leave me as Julia Durrant then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too late! Hah! I've already changed it! But not to your real name. I like "Dr. J" soooooooo much better (:

    ReplyDelete