(Transcribed from an oral telling in December 2009 while we were driving down to Houston for New Year's)
Agga fell down and bonked his head. Waaaaa!
He want his mommy Zucka. His daddy French Frump.
Mommy said, "You need your daddy."
"What's wrong?"
"I bonked my head on the grass."
"How you fell?"
"My head bonks very, very, very hard."
Fence trapped Agga and mom and dad in the house.
They live in Onessa.
They wanted to be trapped and they laughed and stood on their heads.
Agga made a clicking noise and everyone was surprised. Lots of fwooms and all surprised.
And a ship said, "I'll blow you both away." He's wind.
Outa said, "You can drink anytime you want from my soda. You not blow my friends. They mine and I want them!"
"Okay" and dropped them on the ground.
THE END
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, I laughed and laughed, and then I read it to Joe, and we both laughed some more. I think my favorite lines are "Lots of fwooms" and "You can drink anytime from my soda. You not blow my friends." She's so diplomatic.
ReplyDelete