Sunday, December 12, 2010

Bobby's Sunday Summary

This week has been very stressful. Alice has started having real temper tantrums, and we are not completely sure were they are coming from. She might just be feeding off of stress that is at home already. Partly because at work they are planning layoffs again. The rumor is Tuesday. I am not that concerned about what will end up happening, even though this time it looks more likely then previous times that I might be "downsized". There are enough companies hiring now that I doubt I will stay unemployed for very long. I am just not sure where I would end up. The biggest amount of stress is the not knowing, which is really bad for Susan because she is a planner. Sorry I don't have much good news this week, but there should be some more pictures and videos coming soon.

1 comment: