This week has been a very odd and distracted week. There were layoffs this week at work like I posted earlier. I still have a job, but almost everyone I worked with was let go. I will be working on a new project along with a lot of other people at our site, but things have not really ramped up on that either, so it is kind of a dead time between the layoffs and the forced dead week between Christmas and New Years.
On the home front Alice has been excited about Christmas. Everyday she asks if tomorrow is Christmas. She also had her Christmas program like you probably already saw. If anyone is interested in the full program, not in fast forward we can probably make it available.
Robert has also officially crawled...-ish.
Alice has also been progressing a lot lately too, and she wants us to know about it. I think there is some jealousy here too, which is normal, when the baby starts to learn to crawl. Alice has started to do some puzzles all by her self. She just finished a 9 piece Sea Horse puzzle all by her self, with no help from anyone else at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yea, mobility! And so brave of you to have a tree in reach of the kiddos. Of course, your kids are much more obedient than mine, who loves to remove balls from trees and throw them. Needless to say, our little tree is on top of the bookshelf. :)
ReplyDelete