Well, I did go through the pantry in Robert's closet and I pulled out all the expired items. It turns out a year's supply of masa harina for our family is less than one bag. It's also apparent that 2 boxes of unflavored gelatin powder is more than enough for a lifetime. I just don't make gelatin like I used to. The food did not go to waste, however, since Alice pounced on the opportunity to hoard these new ingredients for her culinary "creations":
Scoop powdered cream of mushroom soup:
Measure jam pectin:
Mix brown rice with oodles of ketchup and taco seasoning. Garnish with corn syrup.
The fridge remains as-is. The microwave and freezer are also feeling neglected. That's okay. I will be forced to reckon with those soon enough. Nothing short of force will get me to mess with them :) I wasn't lazy, though, I was busy working on other home prep and declutter projects in other parts of the house. Really.
No comments:
Post a Comment