Sunday, June 5, 2011
Bobby's Sunday Summary
This week has been crazy. Well I should say that Saturday was crazy but fun. Saturday started off with me working in the family history center. About 20 mins after I opened it up Susan showed up and she took over the the FHC while I conducted a baptism for a family in our ward. After the baptism Susan left and I finished working in the family history center. After that I changed my cloths at the church and headed out to a birthday party. It was a fun party. They had a water fight and water baseball. It was fun to see Alice get involved with it too. But the big part of it was a crawfish boil. Susan is not a big shell fish person so she didn't eat it. Alice was not interested in it either and well even though Robert wanted to taste everything we thought he was still a little young for shell fish. After that we went home and I had just enough time to take a shower and turn around to conduct another Baptism at the church. It was a very busy day, but lots of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment