Sunday, February 12, 2012

Bobby's Sunday Summary 2 (I forgot something)

Susan just reminded me about something that happened on the car ride to church this morning.  We play a game with Robert every so often where we ask him to say a word, and then he says it.  Just to see how his pronunciation is, and to see if he will say silly things.  Well, Robert was feeling a little stubborn today and every time we asked him to say something he would say "NO!".  So I asked him "Robert can you say NO?", And he stopped, and thought about it, and finally decided that he was not going to say anything at all.  Everyone laughed which put him in a better mood and then he started playing the game as usual.  It is funny to see him catch on to what I was trying to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment