Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Photo Booth

Will and Kayla came over for a play date and we pulled out the Photo Booth application on our computer. It entertained all of us for over an hour. The older kids were running it on their own by the end. Dude, this program is awesome. 











Then Alice asked for another round with just Robert and herself. (You mean I can make dinner without interruption? You bet!)






4 comments:

  1. I babysat Mike's kids a while back and we played with Photo Booth and I nearly hyperventilated from laughing so hard. It is AWESOME! My favorite results are the ones that look like they could almost be real people, but...not quite right. (Like the one of Alice with the big forehead, a few pictures from the bottom.)

    Another favorite is the one that makes the person's face collapse in on itself and they always have this little tiny pea nose. SO awesome. :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how these turned out! I laughed out loud again remembering how much fun we all had. Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of those pictures are plain creepy, hillarious, but creepy. What a fun thing!

    ReplyDelete