Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Flour Bucket
This bath brought to you by two unsupervised kids, a 5-gallon bucket of unbleached flour, and 3 minutes. Only about 1 gallon of flour was lost in the process. I didn't dare take a picture of the whitened kids or the powdery kitchen, for fear of giving them the wrong impression. Yet another lesson learned on my part: Alice is NOT an appropriate supervisor for all activities, even if she has ample experience with the limits of said activity (she's played with flour many, many times). She keeps the limits herself and has no tools for enforcing them on Robert. I had set the limits with Robert early on ("Keep the flour in the bucket, Buddy."), but was not available to enforce them. My bad. Buddy needs more enforcement than I remember Alice needing. Then again, Alice didn't have a choice but to be supervised all the time ;) Pbbsh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hey, we have the same tile! But sadly, no soap dish in the tub. ;)
ReplyDelete