...James started growing eyelashes and eyebrows
...James skipped his 10 pm feeding three nights in a row (i.e. a 3-hour block of sleep for me!)
...James started drooling
...Robert destroyed yet another book in quiet time *sigh*
...Robert built an entire city of buildings out of Duplos, also in quiet time
...Robert said "hi" to every person we passed on the sidewalk, surprising many stone-faced college students.
...Alice discussed the existence of God with an atheist friend and invited another friend to church
...Alice created an "I love you, Mom" banner and taped it to my bedroom window
...Alice invented and carried out her own creative hairdos for school...every day
...I got more sleep! I got more sleep! I got more sleep!
...I cleaned out the garden beds and tried to squirrel-proof the chicken pen
...I began plans for a squirrel-proof door to the chicken pen *sigh*
...Bobby did stuff. I can't remember. He's not someone I worry about all day :) I guess we'll have to wait for his Sunday Summary
Friday, November 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No. Way. Squirrels get into your CHICKENS? I'm thinking we should outlaw squirrels altogether.
ReplyDelete