Saturday, February 23, 2013

Contemplation

Do I really want to do this by car? Really?!


So many brave (and crazy) souls have done it before me...with more kids than I have. Can I keep my cool for 20+ hours in the car with three little crazies?

5 comments:

  1. How much are you driving each day? How well generally do your kids like to travel? Will you get to do fun things on driving day or will you just be sitting all day long?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The initial thought is 10 hours a day. We don't travel much with kids in the car, so who knows? I plan on organizing fun sitting things to do (a schedule, perhaps?) all day long. Am I crazy?

      Delete
    2. Would this be a good time to take the train?

      Delete
  2. ipad
    videos
    treats they don't normally get
    lots of potty/run around like a crazy person breaks
    noise canceling headphones for mom to drown out the crying from the meltdown that will happen at some point. And chocolate for you too if that helps. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan is it just you and the kids, or is Bobby coming too?

    ReplyDelete