Friday, August 1, 2014

Climber #3

I'm in the kitchen this morning and I hear James in the front room yelling for me. Alice and Robert are all excited, too, and come running in to tell me I HAVE to see something right now!

What was the amazing feat? James on the climbing wall! He was so proud of himself. He got on and off and on and off again to show me. So far, he can only step up on the bottom-most foothold. He's terrifically happy about it.


The boy is 22 months old, but as heavy (31 pounds) and physically capable as half of all 3-year-olds. That makes me feel better about him still talking like a caveman ;)

Caw-caw! Oo-oo! Bah-bah! Munululum! Ick! Wock! It!

(bird! car! water! watermelon! stick! rock! hit!)

1 comment:

  1. You guys have an indoor climbing wall? That is genius! And way to go, James!

    ReplyDelete