Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Some Pictures from Christmas Break


IMG_20161218_121832192
"The Baby" and "Little Mom": accurate and completely inaccurate nicknames for both kids.

20161220_165745
The fresh new look of our dining room! We have since replaced the chandelier, too, and have a new floor coming sometime soon.


IMG_20161220_083752842
My boys. When I see them smiling like this together, they look identical.

IMG_20161224_134325928
Grandma Evans took a couple hours to teach the older kids how to weave a little bag. They LOVED it. Totally loved it. And now they notice woven fabrics all over the place.

IMG_20161225_074227695
Matthew admiring his own baby's eyes for the first time. He's such a sweet Daddy. 
IMG_20161226_160816184
Here's Alice shrieking over her first batch of homemade ice cream that she made with her brand new ice cream machine. We've since made strawberry sorbet, egg nog ice cream, and Martinelli's sparkling apple cider slushy.

2 comments:

  1. Such fun! And I love the blue in the dining room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Thank you for sharing. I love them all. And I agree with Heidi. That is my very favorite shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete