It's been a fun Thanksgiving Break. My sister Heather came up from Texas to spend a week with Erin and me. Here are a few pictures so far:
Alice and Robert waiting for the 1-mile Turkey Trot to start on Thanksgiving morning.
Our group at the Turkey Trot: L-R, The Green Family, me and Matthew, some of the Merrill family, Alice, Robert, Bobby and James, and Heather.
I think they are friends now. They play more often than they fight, at least, which is a huge turnaround from...from...pretty much their whole existence together to date. They wrestle, sit on each other, fart on each other, chase each other around the house, and call each other gross names. They were laughing their heads off the other day in a spontaneous farting competition.
Petting reindeer at Hardy's Reindeer Ranch
The following is a video Bobby took of me getting a "reindeer kiss." Now I have kissed both a donkey and a reindeer.
A whole line of people I love, admiring baby reindeer.
Leaping across straw bales.
Erin treated us to cocoa at Starbuck's where we discovered something called "Kid Temp" cocoa: tepid. They all loved it.
Heather and I traveled out to the Indianapolis temple. I have loved getting to know her all over again. I have so much respect for this strong, faithful, mature woman. What a pleasure to have her visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment