Sunday, December 30, 2018

Happy Things

It's been one heck of a Christmas.

I don't want to talk about it yet.

But I do want to share these things that make me happy:

IMG_20181207_080214260
This magical frost only lasted a couple hours in that sun. What a sight. 7 December 2018.
IMG_20181204_150200266
"Look! This is as high as I can go!" 4 December 2018

The following is "The Bad Guy Dance", a cooperative effort between Alice (dance) and Robert (music) that they developed one night after dinner. 12 December 2018.



IMG_20181212_160605649
This was one reason Alice and Robert were so silly happy that night after dinner. They love a cook out. 50 degrees on December 12th? I'll take it.
IMG_20181219_135228239
Matthew fell asleep on me. He never falls asleep on me. Just Bobby. This was a privilege. 19 December 2018.
IMG_20181224_153246611
It looks like a hug, but we all know it's not. Hilarious fun until someone takes it a little too far. 24 December 2018.

The following is a video interview Matthew took of me today. I don't normally like to watch videos of myself, but this one makes me happy. It's the most normal I've felt in a long, long time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment