I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels this way! Frustrating, isn't it?!
I'M a little surprised that I AM feeling the spirit of Christmas. Haven't felt like this for years and years. I don't know how to make it come. I think lots and lots of responsibilities sort of squelch it. Like being a mom of small children.
I'm with you. I can blame being busy at work, but really, I'm just not feeling it. I'm hoping it will get better once we leave for Arizona.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels this way! Frustrating, isn't it?!
ReplyDeleteI'M a little surprised that I AM feeling the spirit of Christmas. Haven't felt like this for years and years. I don't know how to make it come. I think lots and lots of responsibilities sort of squelch it. Like being a mom of small children.
ReplyDeleteI'm with you. I can blame being busy at work, but really, I'm just not feeling it. I'm hoping it will get better once we leave for Arizona.
ReplyDelete