Saturday, June 13, 2020

Mulberry Hill

The kids and I went for a little bike ride this week to Mulberry Hill. We live in a very, very, very flat place so it's exciting to climb a hill now and then. Even if it's man made.

IMG_20200608_143514310_HDR

The kids ran up and rolled down the hill several times. When Matthew meets a hill, he finds it hilarious to pretend he's "falling" down the side and losing control. Alice always rescues him. Robert and James prefer to steamroll down the side as far as they can go. When that gets old, they ask me to film them running and tripping so we can send it to America's Funniest Home Videos. I remember having those aspirations, too, as a kid.



At the top, they soon noticed a fantastic echo effect. I took a video of their shouting :) and you can cleary hear the echo. I love how Robert mouths "hello" with the echo. I asked him about it later and he had no idea he was doing that:



No comments:

Post a Comment