Friday, August 15, 2008

Orpheum with the Evanses

Bobby's parents were in town this week. I didn't get to enjoy them as much as I would have liked since I inconveniently and unintentionally over-scheduled my life over the last couple weeks. They ended up doing a lot of babysitting for me (thus saving my sanity). Sorry, guys.

We did do some fun things together with everyone in town. I had some free passes to the Orpheum Children's Science Museum (thanks Rachel and Kemily) so we spent a morning there. Alice enjoyed it quite a bit. Here are a few of her favorite activities:

Playing on the teeter-totter with Grandpa

Untitled

Running up and down ramps:

[flv width="400" height="300"]http://evansfamily.powweb.com/movies/2008/IMG20009.flv[/flv]

Hugs and playing with family:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And of course WATER! WATER! WATER! I'm bummed I cut off the video so soon. She was only just getting started with her excited arm flapping and squealing.

[flv width="400" height="300"]http://evansfamily.powweb.com/movies/2008/IMG20011.flv[/flv]

1 comment:

  1. Glad you could use the passes, maybe we'll renew our membership and pass on some more.

    ReplyDelete