Sunday, January 25, 2009
Bobby's Sunday Summary
This week was a long one, with lots of driving in it. Tuesday Susan flew back, and stayed with a very nice friend in Effingham that evening. Then on Wednesday I drove down to pick her up. The rest of the workweek was spent getting our lives back in order. Just when we were feeling a bit normal we drove to the temple in St. Louis on Saturday to go to the temple. I am not sure where, but somewhere on the way to the temple, or in the temple parking lot we picked up a nail in our tire. So I then had to spend 15 min in the freezing cold, and my Sunday clothes changing a tire and then the next hour taking it to get the tire fixed. In the end it only cost $10, and about 2 hours of my time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment