Sunday, July 26, 2009
Bobby's Sunday Summary
This week was a good one. It was fairly usual. Wake up, go to work, come home... On Thursday Susan's Sister showed up with her son. Since she spent most of her time with Susan, I will not expound too much on it. Saturday night they went out to a dinner and I got to watch the kids. I was fine with it, because both of the kids are really rather mild. Susan was joking with me that if I put on a movie for Alice that I could do what ever I want. Boy was she wrong. Our nephew started out just fine. He ate and played with Alice and everything was going nicely. Then he started to explore the house a bit more, and slowly he came to the realization that his mommy just wasn't there. Once that happened there was nothing that I could do. Sadly he cried himself to sleep. Luckily Alice was so enthralled by the movie that it was only after it had ended and she remembered all of the crying that she cried sympathetically herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the new look! And what a great family picture! I'm still deciding about the side-bar pics ... :) What subliminal message are Bob and Sue sending? Hmmm ...
ReplyDeleteHmmm. I hadn't thought about that. I just tried to find the most unflattering picts of the two of us...
ReplyDeleteI think I have one unflattering pict of Alice...she looks drunk. Let's see if I can dig it up.
ReplyDelete