
Alice composed this face out of fridge magnets and stickers. She tells me he's a smiling guy with eyebrows (celery and armadillos) and his arms up in the air (yellow wheat stickers).
Alice showing off her new "big girl" bed. She loooooves it. Moments after setting it up, she was rolling around on top gushing about how fun and "boo-ful" her new bed was when she rolled right off the bottom edge. Stunned, but still smiling, she got back on top and rolled around a little more conservatively. She slept really well in it the first night. It looks like she's a mobile sleeper, though, when given the space to roll. We may need to install a couple guard rails. As for the ski cap, sometimes she wears it to bed when she's feeling particularly cold.
I was cleaning out under my bed yesterday when Alice and I rediscovered Bobby's balloon-animal-making supplies. Didn't know he could make balloon animals, did'ya? The balloons were old and sticky (12 years old, I think?), but Bobby managed to make Alice a little doggie and a hat. Alice and I were dinking around with the balloons again this afternoon. I created a strange little circle and she immediately proclaimed it her "gyasses for yooking in duh oh-shin" and she crawled around the living room floor "yooking" at things.


Ok, Alice rolling off the bed made me laugh out loud. She is so funny. I can't wait to get reacquainted.
ReplyDelete