Here are the Big Butt Baby Pants again now 2 sizes larger (18-24 month), using a soft and silky solid knit (thanks for the freebies, Michelle!), a wider waistband, and a generous cuff in case he gets taller before he gets rounder (hm...possible?). They only took me two days to make :)
Here's the front:

The back:

The little man:

They're HUGE! I love to see him wear them, though. So soft and comfy. You should see him "standing" with them hiked up to his chest. Tee hee hee. Like this:
My little old man. He wheezes like one, too (gotta ask the doctor about that again). So, I'll go ahead with a denim version in the size between this one (way too big!) and the last one (way too small!). Think I can do it in one day? Robert's officially down to 5 outfits/onesies in his current wardrobe size (12 months), so I pulled out all the 18-month stuff I have. Fun stripes! And the return of the "Heavy Metal Shop" onesie. Oh yeah. This boy needs some pants.

The back:

The little man:

Nice army-crawl form, but absolutely no drive to move on his own. Much, much more comfy than those stiff stripey ones!
They're HUGE! I love to see him wear them, though. So soft and comfy. You should see him "standing" with them hiked up to his chest. Tee hee hee. Like this:
My little old man. He wheezes like one, too (gotta ask the doctor about that again). So, I'll go ahead with a denim version in the size between this one (way too big!) and the last one (way too small!). Think I can do it in one day? Robert's officially down to 5 outfits/onesies in his current wardrobe size (12 months), so I pulled out all the 18-month stuff I have. Fun stripes! And the return of the "Heavy Metal Shop" onesie. Oh yeah. This boy needs some pants.

well at least you'll have a pair ready for when he grows wider and taller! Can't wait to see the next pair. Third time is the charm, right?
ReplyDeleteI'm so impressed. Robert wears them well. How are you set for boy clothes? Email me if you want me to send you some. I'm looking forward to seeing the Heavy Metal onesie again. :)
ReplyDeleteMake him rainbow suspenders!
ReplyDelete