Despite how it may look Alice really liked it. We asked how much she liked it. She said that she liked it more then singing, which is a big deal for Alice. I'm not sure how much that will stay, but it was a lot of fun.
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Bobby's Sunday Summary
Susan wanted me to talk about ice skating with Alice. I think you can get most of it from these two videos. Alice did get a little bit better as the evening went on, but I had to take several breaks each time around the ice, because my arms got rather tired walking her around. My back was not too back, she is tall enough that I did not have to bend over.
Despite how it may look Alice really liked it. We asked how much she liked it. She said that she liked it more then singing, which is a big deal for Alice. I'm not sure how much that will stay, but it was a lot of fun.
Despite how it may look Alice really liked it. We asked how much she liked it. She said that she liked it more then singing, which is a big deal for Alice. I'm not sure how much that will stay, but it was a lot of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tell Alice her Aunt Karen will teach her how to ice skate anytime!
ReplyDelete