Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Daddy's a good shoveler

Sorry about all the blog posts lately. The big storm has canceled several things and prolonged others, so we've spent the last 72 hours at home together. Lots of conversation time with Alice. I like it. Anyway, Bobby was out shoveling the snow and ice off of our front walk while the kids and I watched him out the kitchen window. After a few minutes, Alice says, "Daddy's a good snow shoveler."

"He sure is."

"Is that why you married him, Mommy?"

"Hm. Yeah, that's one reason. I married him for lots of reasons, but shoveling snow is a good one."

"I like him shoveling snow, too. I think that's why God put me with you. In this family. I like Daddy's shoveling."

"Good thinking. I'm glad Heavenly Father put us together, too. I love having you in my family."

"I love being with you, too."

No comments:

Post a Comment