Monday, February 21, 2011

Quick Update

I'm still sick (sore throat, mostly, and fatigue). I'm still grumpy, too, though less so today than recently. Bobby has taken on more over the last couple days to try and give me a break. Unfortunately, he seems to be getting sick now.

*sigh*

In other news, Robert is officially walking more than he's crawling. The poor boy still needs something to help him stand (parental legs, furniture, door frames) but then he's off. He turns, avoids obstacles, and just keeps teetering on until something brings him down. Look for movies soon. Today, he tried running. Yikes! He just wants to keep up with Alice...except for quiet time. He's begun to resist the "trap him in Alice's room with Alice for 90 minutes" gig. Bummer for me. Bummer for Alice. She really, really, really, likes playing with him. I think he's bored of dress-up, and she tends to put all the coolest toys way up high so he can't reach them (i.e. chokey things, fragile books, and noisy toys).

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment