I have never done a promotional post like this before, and don't expect to see any more like it in the future either. I am not sure if you have heard of zediva.com or not. They stream movies to your computer over the internet, but in order to get around licensing the rights to stream the movies they actually rent you a DVD and a DVD player. Then they stream the output of the DVD player to your computer. Yes that is very odd, and yes they are currently in a legal battle to see if they can keep doing it. But they are also cheaper then I-tunes and not that much more then redbox, when you factor in the "you mean I have to actually go somewhere and do something" factor.
Anyways they have been overwhelmed with demand lately, and I have 10 invites to the service. If you sign up through my link and buy one movie credit you get two additional movie credits free, and I get one free movie too, which is why I have taken the time to write this up.
So here is how it works. the first 10 people to comment on this post will get an e-mail from me with the a link in it that you can use to register, assuming that I have enough information to actually know how to e-mail you. If I don't get 10 people after a few days then I will probably just post the link and let it be a free for all.
I'm interested! Let me know what info you need.
ReplyDeleteMe too. :)
ReplyDelete