Buddy pointing out one of Princess Annalise's eyes. Alice is smitten with princesses as of late. (Yes, it's a Barbie movie. No, I never thought I would allow my daughter to view Barbie movies. Yes, of course I sat down to watch it with her. Yes, I was surprised. Completely shocked. Everyone was modestly dressed, educated, clever, driven to succeed, brave, willing to try new things, generous, kind to strangers, and adventurous. The plotlines and characters weren't half bad and the music was pretty good (London Symphony Orchestra! Huh?!). I'm impressed. As far as princess movies go, I'd choose a "Barbie as..." version over Disney any day.)
Buddy is so TALL in Alice's photos. He comes up to her shoulders.
Does she see droopy eyes, overexposure, and a subject heavily out of focus? No, she sees her friend. She calls him her best friend. I get all teary just thinking about it.
Tall, tall bookshelves. Waaaaaaaaaaaay old family photo. Robert is now older than Alice was at the time that picture was taken oh so long ago. Just. Can't. Get. Digital. To. Paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment