I don't have too much to report this week. Everyone is doing OK. We are slowly recovering from our sicknesses. I think we are fairly close to being normal again. This weekend has been a nice one. Friday we went to a friend's house for dinner. Saturday was a busy day, but not too busy. We went to read across america again this year. Each of the kids enjoyed it and got a new book. Everyone then took a break. This week is stake conference which means that our schedule is rather different. I get to sit with Susan and the kids durring church, and I get to be home in the morning.
This morning we decided that we were going to make "puffy oven pancake" for breakfast. It really is just a giant turnover. Well the kids wanted to have sliced strawberries on it, so I put the kids at the dining room table to slice strawberries, while I made breakfast. Well when I was done I went to check on the kids and what did I find. A tiny bowl of cut up strawberries. About 4 strawberries worth. They had "tasted" about a pound of strawberries worth. Alice had a meltdown fit when I told her that she was done with strawberries for the rest of the day. Oh well that is life.
This morning we decided that we were going to make "puffy oven pancake" for breakfast. It really is just a giant turnover. Well the kids wanted to have sliced strawberries on it, so I put the kids at the dining room table to slice strawberries, while I made breakfast. Well when I was done I went to check on the kids and what did I find. A tiny bowl of cut up strawberries. About 4 strawberries worth. They had "tasted" about a pound of strawberries worth. Alice had a meltdown fit when I told her that she was done with strawberries for the rest of the day. Oh well that is life.
No comments:
Post a Comment