This week has felt like a long one. But it was probably just the last few days that were long. Yesterday was actually a very good day. There were lots of things to do to keep us busy, but not so many that we felt overwhelmed.
Robert had his gymnastics class. After that we went straight to a cousin's birthday party. She picked McDonalds as the place for the party. The kids really liked it.
Robert had his gymnastics class. After that we went straight to a cousin's birthday party. She picked McDonalds as the place for the party. The kids really liked it.
Today, was just a busy day. With the time change I had to get up earlier. It wasn't horrible just not what I wanted. All of the meetings I had went long, so I ended up being dressed up for the past 12 hours, and in meetings for at least 9 of those 12 hours. Susan has been wonderful about it. I know it is very stressful for her to have yet another day with the kids and I am not there to help.






No comments:
Post a Comment