"Chickens are a gateway livestock"...I think friends who have chickens can be the gateway because I never would have even thought about the idea of having chickens if it weren't for you. And now every once and a while I think, "maybe when we have a house I'll have chickens..." So this is what you have exposed me to!
Well, admitting you have a problem is the first step. I'm here for you, Susan!
mwa ha hahahaha Just waiting for you to pick up that cow someday... On second thoughts, maybe you should get a goat first. Goats are gateway dairy animals.
"Then one day, on your way home from work, you pick up a cow."
ReplyDeleteI'm laughing still, but I WOULD TOTALLY DO THAT!! Good luck on your slippery slope...
"Chickens are a gateway livestock"...I think friends who have chickens can be the gateway because I never would have even thought about the idea of having chickens if it weren't for you. And now every once and a while I think, "maybe when we have a house I'll have chickens..." So this is what you have exposed me to!
ReplyDeleteWell, admitting you have a problem is the first step. I'm here for you, Susan!
mwa ha hahahaha
ReplyDeleteJust waiting for you to pick up that cow someday...
On second thoughts, maybe you should get a goat first. Goats are gateway dairy animals.