Sunday, August 11, 2013

Bobby's Sunday Summary

A lot has happened since I last wrote.  I don't think I have time to go into all of it.  Suffice it to say that I had appendicitis.  Am more or less recovered now, and we had a great vacation.  Here are some pictures/Videos of the vacation.

First off we drove to Utah and stopped at many different rest stops on the way.

20130722_131255

IMG_5281

IMG_5278

IMG_5279

20130723_112651

20130723_113403

IMG_5267

 We had a lot of fun surprises in the car for the kids too.

  IMG_5283

First stop was Idaho to visit my parents. There are no cousins there so we resorted to blocks and other activities like the zoo.

  IMG_5302

IMG_5304

20130724_171307

IMG_5307

20130724_121417

20130724_115339

IMG_5309

We Then drove down to Utah to see the Susan's side of the Family with all the cousins. This included a BBQ/Pool party. Hiking to Timp Cave, and having ice cream when we got back down. We also got to pet/feed some Lamas, and visit some friends we had not seen in a long time. And finally we went to a candy factory tour, a trip to a bounce house place, and playing at an odd dinosaur playground at a mall in down town SLC.

 

IMG_5352

20130727_140200

IMG_5374

IMG_5399

IMG_5412

IMG_5417

IMG_5427

IMG_5425



IMG_5444

IMG_5437

IMG_5436

IMG_5486

IMG_5483

IMG_5465

 It was a long trip when we finally got home. But it was a lot of Fun.

  20130802_175302

No comments:

Post a Comment