I don't feel like I have a ton to write about.
Alice lost her first tooth this week. It has been loose for quite a while, and she has been telling everyone about it. Several people, including myself, offered to help take it out, but she refused. It finally just came out at school one day with relatively little fanfare. I guess we are not doing the tooth fairy thing. She still has the tooth and a $1 to boot. If you look close you can see tongue where tooth should be. And the one next to it is wiggling now too.

We went to the temple in St Louis for the first time in a while. We have gone to other temples while on vacation and the like, but have not managed to get to St. Louis in a long time. In an effort to find something new and interesting to do with the kids, and to help a friend get her hands on some gluten free goodies, we discovered these.
They taste like a fresh ripe mango with cream fresh. Susan was skeptical before she tried one, and now wants us to bring a cooler down the next time we go to the temple. I must say I am not fighting the idea.
Alice lost her first tooth this week. It has been loose for quite a while, and she has been telling everyone about it. Several people, including myself, offered to help take it out, but she refused. It finally just came out at school one day with relatively little fanfare. I guess we are not doing the tooth fairy thing. She still has the tooth and a $1 to boot. If you look close you can see tongue where tooth should be. And the one next to it is wiggling now too.
We went to the temple in St Louis for the first time in a while. We have gone to other temples while on vacation and the like, but have not managed to get to St. Louis in a long time. In an effort to find something new and interesting to do with the kids, and to help a friend get her hands on some gluten free goodies, we discovered these.
They taste like a fresh ripe mango with cream fresh. Susan was skeptical before she tried one, and now wants us to bring a cooler down the next time we go to the temple. I must say I am not fighting the idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment