Life kicked my butt today.
I've never been so close to screaming at Robert so many times in one day. I think he and James earned a record number of timeouts.
Not what I want to remember about these days.
Time for bed.
But not before I show you this...
Robert, asleep in the hammock at Quiet Time, with his finger up his
nose. The boy had not slept well the night before due to a stuffy/runny
nose. I believe his finger was stopping the flow when he accidentally fell asleep here. He's cradling a mason jar containing one big, shiny, green fly he had just managed to catch almost entirely on his own during Quiet Time.
Saturday, May 2, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

And yet you didn't scream. Good for you. What a mom! Those little boys are so blessed.
ReplyDeletehahahaha!!!
ReplyDeleteWould it make you feel bad if I told you it makes me feel better that you have a child that makes you want to scream....well it does because you always seem so calm and collected so it is nice to know that even you get driven to distraction by these crazy little things called our children ;) Maybe I'll be ok after all :) Hope the rest of your month goes a lot more smooth!
ReplyDeleteWould it make you feel bad if I told you it makes me feel better that you have a child that makes you want to scream....well it does because you always seem so calm and collected so it is nice to know that even you get driven to distraction by these crazy little things called our children ;) Maybe I'll be ok after all :) Hope the rest of your month goes a lot more smooth!
ReplyDeleteWould it make you feel bad if I told you it makes me feel better that you have a child that makes you want to scream....well it does because you always seem so calm and collected so it is nice to know that even you get driven to distraction by these crazy little things called our children ;) Maybe I'll be ok after all :) Hope the rest of your month goes a lot more smooth!
ReplyDelete