![]() |
| Hey Barney fam, recognize the headband and glasses? |
![]() |
| Action shot! |
And the big boys feed him strawberries from the garden:
James tells me just about every day, "Massew so sweet!" and he knocks the poor babe over with all his enthusiastic hugging, kissing, and "sharing" (a.k.a. shoving a toy in Matthew's face).
In other news, I've had a lot more energy. We've had unseasonably cool weather, which extends my time outdoors. The yard and garden look great! The kids celebrated their first official day of summer by playing outside all day. Alice can be an excellent leader and friend to the boys when she feels like it :) The kids helped me make pot stickers for dinner (Alice taught me how to fold them, Lara! And we still love your recipe the best.), then we biked to Larson Park after dinner and played there as a family for a little while. I just want to enjoy outside as much as possible before the heat and humidity settle in.
Speaking of bike rides, Robert has quite the range. In the last week, we've traveled 7 miles by bike and he hasn't complained once. Alice is also getting more confident with directions and riding in the road. She led our party home from the park tonight with ease. James and Matthew rode like royalty in my bike trailer/stroller. James was singing some sort of song about the ride, "Biiiiiiiiiiiiig bumps, here they come. Gooooooo stop sign." He's also managed to lose his new summer sandals somewhere :(






I DO recognize those dress ups! I am glad your kids are enjoying them. And I love it that Alice remembered how to fold pot stickers!
ReplyDelete