Thursday, March 23, 2017

Farm Name

I think I found a farm name...for now. 

Real Reason Farm 

My inspiration comes from a Story People print that my sister introduced me to a long, long time ago. 
It has hung in my house for 15 years. 
I saw it again for the first time just the other day and I was struck by how it describes me more now than ever before. My garden, my faith, my life as a mom, my constant quest to find the real person I want to be and the real reason I do anything in this life...all wrapped up in this simple self discovery:

There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here: to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good.


1 comment: