Friday, August 18, 2017

First Day of School

Ready or not, here they come!

20170818_074510

We walked Alice and Robert to school this morning. Both said they were a little nervous, but neither one looked back for even a moment once they saw where they were supposed to be.

James has already decided that he doesn't want to do anything on my errand list today. 

*sigh* I grossly underestimated the power of peer pressure on him this summer. Or maybe he's just having a tough day?

Preschool starts next Wednesday.

My garden is slowly succumbing to disease and old age. 

I'm fantasizing about world travel with Bobby and a posse of retirees.

New groove to develop in the following weeks. Usually.

4 comments:

  1. The Road Scholar programs look so fun! And way less expensive than the Smithsonian Journeys (I've always told myself I'll splurge on one of those trips once in my life). The Road Scholar "Russian River Voyages" trip looks awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally thought of you when I saw that one! It's on my "Top 3" list.

      Delete
    2. HOLY COW! They offer Machu Picchu AND the Galapagos in ONE TRIP! If you're going to fly to South America, you might as well hit two "bucket list" items at once. :)

      Delete