More details to come when I catch up on sleep and finally get these kids back to school (next week!).
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
So, so tired
We just returned yesterday from our travels out west to see family. I shouldn't be allowed to travel anymore, since I managed to mess up almost every single reservation and plan I made. Both to and from our destination. It's a long, torturous story that will be funny in a couple years. Still stings a bit right now, though :(
More details to come when I catch up on sleep and finally get these kids back to school (next week!).
More details to come when I catch up on sleep and finally get these kids back to school (next week!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Atticus is still recovering from your leaving. He sure loved having you all here. We will have to do it again soon. Love you!
ReplyDelete