Sunday, June 2, 2019

Can't Process

The last week or two has flown by. Maybe it's been a month. I can't tell anymore. I have a stockpile of pictures and mixed feelings to sort through, but very little time or energy at the end of the day to process them on the blog. I'm sad about that. If I don't process it, then it doesn't stay with me, and I lose the learning experience.

I will catch up, but not tonight. Tomorrow is my first early morning shift at the farm and I've got to go to bed now. It's also Alice's first day at Girls' Camp. Both of those "firsts" will make it harder to sleep tonight ;)

1 comment:

  1. No worries. It will come back to you when you have time to think. Maybe while you are working steadily with your hands at the farm your mind can be free to process the past week or so. We look forward to whatever you have to say.

    ReplyDelete