With my eye on a couple of triathlons this summer, I went for a swim this morning at the Y (thanks to a dear friend of Matthew's who was willing to play with him in Child Watch!). I swam 1000 meters (40 laps) over the course of 30 minutes and I didn't die.
I forgot my towel.
Ugh.
Gonna take me a minute to get back into the training routine.
Here are a couple recent pictures, just for fun:
Thursday, January 23, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Forgot my towel this week too, when I went to exercise. I had everything but a towel and debated on whether or not to exercise, but since I needed to shower that day before classes (I was at the college rec center.) I decided I had to figure something out. I ended up using a sweater and my t-shirt as towels. I was proud of myself for being resourceful and getting in a walk/run--but I did take it a little light because I didn't want my shirt to be too sweaty.
ReplyDelete