Monday, April 7, 2008

Yahoo! Images Tag

Saw this tag on a friend's blog and decided to have at it. I used Yahoo! Images instead of Google Images, though.

Here's what you do: Search for a picture on Google (or Yahoo!) Images in each category. Post an image from the first page of results. I went a step further and picked the literal first picture from each search, which led to a few funky results:
Age on my next birthday

29


A place I'd like to visit

Mount Rushmore

Boring, I know, but completely honest. Road trip!



A favorite place

Redwood forest in northern California. Beautiful scenery, peaceful, fun memories.



One of my favorite things

Time together. This is a sculpture of a family, which is exactly what I was thinking about.



One of my favorite foods

Banana pudding. Learned this love from my mom. Bobby and I actually made it this weekend and I found myself dancing, even giddy, with anticipation for the moment the cookies were soft enough to eat.



My favorite flower

Crocus
It's one of the first to appear each year.



My favorite color

Red, red, red. Bright and bold or dark and muted, it doesn't matter.



The city I live in

Urbana, IL
Technically, this is a sunrise just OUTSIDE of the city I live in. Those are corn cribs.



Name of a past pet

This, apparently, is a picture of Misty Loggins. I once had a hamster named Misty, though it turned out to be a very grumpy MALE hampster that slept all day, ate all night, shredded my clothes (and anything else he could pull into his cage), and led a generally crusty bachelorhood life. In retrospect, I wonder why we humans keep pets at all.



A nickname I've had

The "Susie-Q" is the jeep.



My college major

Biology


My first job

Operator for a professional messaging service.



A hope for 2008

This is a statue called "wisdom." Mostly, I just want to know what the "spectacular kiss" is going to be in the LOST season finale. I was too timid to put "spectacular kiss" into Yahoo! Image search, even with SafeSearch activated.

 

So there it is. I tag Bobby, Laura, HeidiPB, Kristin, Dr J, Jonny, and anyone else brave enough to take the challenge :)


No comments:

Post a Comment