Sunday, August 3, 2008
Easier to leave comments now
Okay, we've heard a lot about how annoying it is to register here in order to leave a comment. I know I wouldn't leave as many comments as I do if I had to remember a user name and password for each site. So! This is a test. This is only a test. We have removed the registration requirement for a period of time. If this becomes a problem (spam, mostly, we're not worried about our teeny band of readers getting out-of-hand), then we'll have to go back. Happy commenting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I didn't think it was that hard to register. Hmm. I like registering, because then it's not just an anonymous replying.
ReplyDeleteYou can also try some spam protectors such as this one. It's gotten good reviews. I've also been trying out another one called Math Comment Spam Protector, but it hasn't been updated for a while and I think the first one's a better choice.
Are you going to make it so we can post too? I'd love to be able to put up some great stuff. I just wish I had a picture from that time we went to the mall...
ReplyDeleteHa! Nothing so libelous would make it past the moderator.
ReplyDeleteJCPenney's may have caught us on their surveillance cameras, though.....eek!
Some people just shouldn't go to the mall together.